Skip to content
- Economic design with 250 watt self-regulating PTC heater that allows tool to operate on most voltages from 110v to 250v and heat up from cold in just 3 minutes
- Adjustable full-hand trigger to dispense 15mm EVA LOW MELT glue at 1.8kgs/hr (approx 36 sticks)
- Tool has illuminated "ON/OFF" switch and is fitted with a detachable stand that doubles as a nozzle spanner and also stores the trigger adjustment screw
- Uses standard TECBOND 15mm low melt glue sticks and weighs only 450g
- Large diameter stick gives 70% more glue per load and each trigger stroke can dispense 33% more glue compared to 12mm sticks
- Supplied with a 3 metre power cord and is blister packed.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh